Alphonse gets a sore throat, so Milli and Geo venture to find a colony of bees who make the best honey in Umi City, so Alphonse can be cured.
Intro: Alphonse Gets a Sore ThroatEdit
- (Milli and Geo are cleaning the kitchen when Milli sees the viewers and waves)
- Milli: Hi. It's me, Milli. I'm a tiny superhero, and I've got super pattern power! (her dress transforms into a pattern of buttons) It's a pattern of buttons. (her dress changes to regular)This is Geo, my brother.
- Geo: Hi! I'm so happy you're here.
- Milli: We're cleaning up the kitchen and making it nice and sparkly. Do you ever clean up your house? Great! Well, I guess everything's all cleaned up. (She and Geo high-five)
- (Alphonse comes into the kitchen coughing)
- Alphonse: *Hoarse voice* Hello, Umi Friend. I'm Alphonse. *Coughs*
- Milli and Geo: Alphonse! (both run up to him)
- Milli: What's the matter?
- Alphonse: *Clears throat* I just feel in pain. My throat hurts. *Coughs*
- Geo: A sore throat?! That's terrible.
- Alphonse: And the worst thing is I don't know why I started coughing.
- Milli: We must help Alphonse feel better. But how can we cure a sore throat?
- Alphonse: I know just the thing - honey. Honey is the best thing to use for sore throats. But the shops are closed today, so you won't be able to buy any.
- Geo: What do we do now?
- Alphonse: I know some bees who make the sweetest, tastiest and most soothing honey in the city. They live in Umi Park.
- Milli: Do the bees sting?
- Alphonse: Yes so in order to get the honey you'll need a bee smoker and a jar.
- Geo: A smoker?
- Alphonse: Yes, it looks like a jar with a icing tip on it.
- Milli: I knew I saw a smoker in the basement.
- (The screen changes when Milli and Geo are in the basement)
- Geo: Umi Friend, we need a smoker. When you see a smoker say "smoker".
- (The screen pans to a crate, a lemonade stand, a glowing button and a smoker) Geo: Smoker!
- It is known that Bot and Zigzag doesn't appear in this episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.