This is where all fans can submit their ideas and headcanons about Team Umizoomi, including fan-characters and locations. The episodes don't even have to follow the seasons. However, they have to be kid-friendly. (See rules below.)
The Fanon Wikia has rules too, so please don't break these rules. The rules are a bit strict since Team Umizoomi is a children's show.
- Don’t post anything that's unrelated to Team Umizoomi, unless a crossover is involved.
- Since comments are allowed, for now, don't post comments that are spam, mean, or inappropriate.
- Please, refrain from cyber-bullying on other users.
- You have to be 18 or older to edit. If you're younger than 18, be sure to have someone you trust who is older than 18 to supervise you.
- If someone has posted something bad, please alert an admin, so they can delete it.
- You are not allowed to edit other Wikia user's works (characters, stories, etc.) unless you ask that person for permission.
- If you have been banned, sockpuppeting is strictly prohibited.
- As Team Umizoomi is a children's show, strong language is not allowed on the wiki. We want to keep the wiki safe for children.
Have fun, follow these rules, and, most importantly, and have a 1-derful day!Video Library.